At World Express, we understand the requirements of healthcare cleaning and medical facilities cleaning and work hard to meet those needs. The staff at World Express is specially trained and equipped to handle the special needs of the medical profession. World Express delivers the service you expect, with the integrity you deserve.
Many healthcare and medical facilities choose World Express as their commercial cleaning provider because our employees are trained to give your facility the most thorough cleaning it has ever had, every time we clean.
World Express is Uniquely Qualified for Medical Facilities Cleaning
- World Express follows a Written Exposure Control Plan.
- All employees wear gloves and follow all safety rules. Employees do not allow trash bags to come into contact with their bodies and they do not pack trash into bags with their hands.
- Material Safety Data Sheets describing the chemicals we use in your facility are read by each employee and kept on-site.
- World Express complies with the Occupational Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens Standards.
- World Express complies with all medical cleaning standards and can help you pass State Board of Health inspections.
- All employees are offered Hepatitis B vaccinations prior to cleaning your facility.
- World Express uses proven, private label products that meet all labeling requirements.
- World Express is consistently recognized by the Building Service Contractors Association for our Employee Safety Record.
- World Express complies with all OSHA rules.
- Each office is locally owned and operated.